Kids will love this watercolour illustrated book packed with outdoor and nature-related craft projects! When children are outside and interacting with nature, they learn lots about the world through fun, creativity and skill-building. Tiny Explorers: Into the Wild is a book for children of all ages.
With heaps of ideas for outdoor fun, children will engage with nature with all their senses while learning, making nature-inspired art, getting closer to wildlife, crafting and having fun. This is the perfect way to keep even the tiniest of explorers entertained for hours. Check the Look Inside and the product images for details.
- 33 GREAT OUTDOOR PROJECTS – Each activity is set to bring little explorers closer to nature with catchy descriptions, beautiful illustrations, photos and step by step indications.
- 30 OTHER IDEAS – Most of the above-mentioned activities feature a variant of the main activity summing up to 30 such ideas.
- 8 TAKE IT FURTHER SECTIONS – This section suggests ways in which the activity can be further worked on for a more impressive result.
- WATERCOLOUR ILLUSTRATIONS – Beautiful illustrations to complement the step-by-step activities perfectly, make nature more appealing to children and keep them interested in spending more time outside.
- HELPFUL ICONS – Not sure which one to pick? The top icons will suggest which tools and materials you might need to complete the activity. Bottom ones will help you decide which activity to pick based on messiness, time, effort and theme.