“This is truly a brilliant book! Having worked with young people for over 25 years in both sport and education, this is quite simply a MUST read!”
—DREW POVEY from Channel 4’s Educating Greater Manchester
“Paul’s wonderful book, crammed with insight, action, humour and hope will help you create a better future, not only for yourself but for all of us.”
—RICHARD GERVER, Speaker, author and education expert
“A hugely helpful book for both young people and adults alike. I loved it.”
—DR KATE MIDDLETON, Psychologist and director of the Mind & Soul Foundation
Discover how to make the most of being You!
YESSS! The SUMO Secrets to Being a Positive, Confident Teenager uncovers the secrets of overcoming the challenges and also embracing the opportunities of one of life’s most difficult stages: the teenage years.
YESSS! is full of vibrant, exciting advice that will motivate and equip readers to overcome the insecurities and confusion that can often characterize our teenage years.
Sunday Times bestselling author and speaker, Paul McGee aka The SUMO Guy, shows teenagers (and the people who both care for and support them) how to harness practical strategies to:
- Take responsibility for their lives
- Own and understand their feelings
- Build a more positive mindset
- Develop a healthy image of themselves
- Realize that it’s OK to not always feel OK
- Recover from setbacks and develop perseverance
- Aspire, set goals, and dare to dream
- Perfect for every teenager and all those involved in supporting them, YESSS! shows young people what it’s like to live with confidence, resilience, hope, and happiness.